Green Project Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity and inclusiveness.
- Mechanical Engineer (3 – 7 Years of experience in MEP; PE licensed preferred)
- Construction Management Engineers/Inspectors (MEP, Civil/infrastructure works; highways, urban and street roads)
- Sustainability/LEED Consultant
- Civil Engineering Consultant (EIT and PE licensed)
- Internship/Youth Outreach
Send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GreenProject Solutions Thought Leadership You might be familiar with the general definition of engineer—technical professionals, also known as endearing nerds, who develop solutions to solve problems in nearly every facet…Read More
A building’s plumbing system is more than just drainage and water supply. It’s a critical factor in the cost, efficiency, and quality of a construction project, not to mention the…Read More
The construction of new infrastructure involves the design and implementation of numerous sophisticated systems. In terms of construction management, one of the systems is the buildings plumbing. To make sure…Read More