WHAT WE DO.
We specialize in three core areas: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) engineering; construction management and strategic value added professional services.
MEP ENGINEERING AND DESIGN SOLUTIONS
With extensive industry experience, we create design solutions that not only maximize every aspect of facility but also have a positive impact on the environment, energy, and also enhance comfort and safety. We retain the best and brightest engineers in our industry which enables us to provide innovative engineering solutions. Our MEP project experience include design of MEP equipment systems for new construction, large scale renovations, tenat property improvements, and HVAC retrofit, security and control systems, multi-unit residential wood frame contruction, mix use commercial properties, condominium, schools, and warehouses.
GPSG maintains professional membership with industry leaders such as: American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), ASHREA and U.S. Green Building Council. With our professional affiliations, we’re on top of new research and innovation in art, science, engineering and technology so as to bring you best value to our clients. We assist with design and calculations required for LEED accreditation, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, sustainability and energy, water efficient design in our projects.
GPSG’s design engineers use AutoCAD, BIM, and Revit design toolsets to create accurate construction ready drawings that represent real time information that cover details of all sections of building systems including riser. Our knowledge of technical systems operation allows us to contribute to resource-effectiveness, sustainability and overall cost savings. GPSG’s MEP engineering design services are performed through pre-construction, design and build phases. GPSG’s process starts by working with project owner, architect and stakeholders to identify the potential risks or constraints early on, which greatly enhances project delivery on schedule, budget and meeting quality standards. Our design team takes comfort of the end user, the budget of the project owner, and ease of construction into consideration. We offer the following range of services:
- Pipe sizing & Layout
- HVAC Duct Design & Layout
- Energy analysis and modeling for LEED certification process
- Load Calculations
- HVAC Equipment Selection & Layout
- Schedule for Equipment
- AC Duct Design & Layouts
- Ductwork Drawings & Detailing
- HVAC Consultation Services
- Prepare 2 and 3-dimensional construction documents using AutoCAD and Revit
- Design building automation temperature control systems complete with control sequences, diagrams, passive cooling system, and point lists.
- We assist design/build contractor for preparation of stamped permit-level drawings
- We perform commissioning services
GREEN HVAC DESIGN SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of HVAC engineering and design services for various kinds of heating such as, central, forced air, hydronic, hot water, radiant, central air, and home heating. We provide complete heating, ventilation and air conditioning engineering services for a variety of needs. Our engineering team works with owners and architects to design and implement the latest state of the art most efficient HVAC solutions for your construction and renovation projects.
We are there for you to design and deliver smart and integrated engineering solutions for high performance and efficient utilization of capital investments. We use a continuous process improvements methodology to generate quality solutions.
GREEN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
We provide complete design and integration solutions for different types of controls projects. In addition to general building automation, we specialize in control system design for commercial facilities. This includes waste-water treatment plants, water treatment plants, boiler and chiller plants, power generation plants, and various process systems. We strive to develop control systems that make business sense. We do not solely focus on the technology, we also look on how automation can be used to maximize efficiency and profitability.
Our integrated electrical engineering services also include:
- Power supply and distribution design
- Control systems design
- Security and access systems design, CCTV systems
- Detection and alarm systems design
- Interior and exterior lighting design
- Information and telecommunication systems design
- Fire detection and alarm systems design
GREEN PLUMBING DESIGN SOLUTIONS
At GPSG, our plumbing engineers are highly involved in planning, designing, and installing of systems to ensure safety and security. Some of our specialized works include storm water systems, sanitary sewer, plumbing fixtures, and hot water systems illustrated in the following project pictures. Our design engineers and CAD technicians can design any piping system required for any end-user.
With our many years of experience of plumbing engineering, our staff apply appropriate and current codes, select cost-effective materials and technology and work closely with architects on slopes for successful project outcome.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT & INSPECTION SERVICES
We take into consideration all the essential details of the project. What is your objective, and at what scale are you willing to operate? We will address all your office and field concerns and work closely with you to create a team based on your particular requirements. We provide construction management services for a variety of industries, from municipality road and utility to highway and building/facility infrastructure design build projects. Our dedicated team works closely with the client, contractor, suppliers, design-build engineers and stakeholders throughout all phases of construction process to ensure that costs, schedule, safety and quality are managed and controlled.
Our Services include the following:
- Review of project plans, specifications and estimate
- Provide construction process oversight
- Set up document control process and filing systems
- Respond to client’s submittals
- Attend, prepare and distribute meeting agendas for pre-construction meetings minutes to attendants
- Set up Engineer of Record review and approval process
- Coordinate and set up project plan files (electronically and in hard copy) per client’s requirements and operating standards.
- Document pre-existing conditions electronically and in hard copy including photographs and video.
- Prepare schedules and traffic control plans
- Construction office engineering and construction inspection staff augmentation throughout construction process
- Represents owner and provide day-to-day construction management support services
- Provide general and specialty inspection
- Perform measurement and calculation of quantities and make recommendation for payment
- Provide oversight and coordination and documentation of contractor’s activities
- Review, track and analyze contractors’ baseline and ongoing update schedules
- Design build review, evaluate design changes and make recommendations
- Independent cost estimate and evaluation of cost disputes
- Maintain a comprehensive full-size set of red-line as built plans
- Coordinate inspection and punch list tasks
- Facilitate construction meetings with contractor and project owner
- Coordinate material testing with Resident Engineer and third-party materials testing lab and other appropriate stakeholders
- Examine claims and evaluate impact analysis
- Prepare claims analysis and negotiation for resolution
- Perform close-out activities and evaluate construction documentation per client’s requirements
- Participate in lessons learned meetings
- Participate in final contractor evaluation process
STRATEGIC VALUE ADDED SERVICES
The following are key value added services complementing our core business area of MEP engineering and construction management.
- Energy Management and Audit
- Sustainability Consulting
- LEED Consulting
- Solar PV Design and Installation
- Natural Damage Assessment
- Structural Review and Design
- Project Planning
- Planning and Design Review
- Cost Estimating
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Constructability Review
- Project and Program Management
- Project Management Organization Development and Training
- Project Management Training Workshop
- Technology Business Operations & Staffing
GreenProject Solutions Thought Leadership You might be familiar with the general definition of engineer—technical professionals, also known as endearing nerds, who develop solutions to solve problems in nearly every facet…Read More
A building’s plumbing system is more than just drainage and water supply. It’s a critical factor in the cost, efficiency, and quality of a construction project, not to mention the…Read More
The construction of new infrastructure involves the design and implementation of numerous sophisticated systems. In terms of construction management, one of the systems is the buildings plumbing. To make sure…Read More