Small business with local, regional, and national expertise delivering innovative green project solutions
We are a certified MBE/DBE company.
We help turn your imagination into creative value-added solutions
Strategic Value-Added Services
Green Project Solutions Group is a multidisciplinary engineering, construction management, and professional services firm located in the Pacific Northwest. We measure our success by tracking the success of our clients, and we commit to providing excellent workmanship while exceeding customer expectations.
We know that every project is truly unique. Our clients include many private businesses and public agencies in the States of Washington, Oregon, California, and around the nation and internationally. We work closely with our customers to ensure that every project outcome is of superior quality, on schedule, cost-effective, and sustainable. After learning every detail about your project, we will plan, then design a custom solutions package that will help you achieve, and even surpass your objectives.
Our Commitments to Success
- We listen before we plan. We keep your goals in mind from conception to design and build.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety, reliability, and operational performance in every design and build project we deliver
- Our in-house engineers and professionals work closely with our customers and project stakeholders to ensure that every project outcome is of superior quality. This commitment to quality results in repeat businesses.
- We feel great responsibility for the impact of our work on the environment, sustainability, equity and inclusiveness, and the economic wellbeing of the communities that we serve.
- With our lean business operations and highly qualified experts, we’ll deliver your project on schedule and meeting quality standards. Try us, we’re affordable because we’ll proactively anticipate risk and prevent unnecessary scope of work.
Anticipate risk and involve us early. Contact us for a free initial consultation on how we can help you save money and minimize risk on your MEP design build project.
Green Project Solutions Thought Leadership You might be familiar with the general definition of engineer—technical professionals, also known as endearing nerds, who develop solutions to solve problems in nearly every…Read More
A building’s plumbing system is more than just drainage and water supply. It’s a critical factor in the cost, efficiency, and quality of a construction project, not to mention the…Read More
The construction of new infrastructure involves the design and implementation of numerous sophisticated systems. In terms of construction management, one of the systems is the building’s plumbing. To make sure…Read More